Monday, August 6, 2012

Review: L'egere White Multi BB Cream

50g of product, goes for $20-30, depending on where you buy it.
Hey guys! ^^
       What is bb cream? It stands for "blemish balm" and it is basically a tinted moisturizer with more good ingredients and properties that will improve the look of your skin (whitening, spf protection, minimize pores, etc) while still giving you coverage.

       If you guys don't know of this product, L'egere is a Korean makeup brand. Famous makeup artist of Taiwan, Kevin Zhou from the 'Queen Show' even featured this product on the show, raving about it.
I got this at Bobodave (click to see  the bb cream).
This product is a good bb cream. After having this for a year, I am 1/2 way through my tube.
Here is why I like it:

Packaging: 4/5
       It's small and convenient to carry around, simple yet classic packaging, easy tube to get just enough product out, however, they could use some improving on the engrish. The front of it says: "sun protect+makeup base+skin cover+foundations for 24hrs+skinwhite+transparent+moisture and elastic".


Texture&Scent: thick, yet blendable. Feels smooth when blended. After application, it doesn't feel sticky/wet. It smells good, not floral. I can't exactly explain what it smells like, but I actually enjoy the scent. It's very pleasant. It's definitely not a strong scent, but it does linger for awhile on the skin.


Colour: 4.5
Initial thoughts: Don't be fooled! It does look dark right out of the tube but when blended, it will match your skintone.
After application: It comes off just a tad bit paler than my skintone (I'm nc20 - yellow/warm undertones), but if I apply a thinner layer, it suits my skin colour.

I do notice that this bb cream does not have a yellow undertone to it..It is more on the neutral side leaning towards pink. 
(keep in mind my hand is much lighter than in photo!)

Coverage: 4/5
Fully blended!
       I'd say this is one of those bb creams that will definitely give you more coverage, around medium coverage, maybe even full coverage if you want, without the cakey look. It covers my acne scars a bit, making them look lighter, but definitely not invisible. It also covers my rosacea (redness) pretty well. The finish is dewy, which I love!

Oil Control: 3/5
       On hot summer days, even a person with dry/normal skin like me, I notice that oil control is not that great. On drier days, it is more moisturizing than other bb creams I've tried, but it will accentuate my dry flakes.

Product Claims: As far as whitening goes, I don't think it whitens my skin, even though it does contain 500mg of arbutin; a popular whitening ingredient.

Here are the ingredients: Arbutin, Cyclomethicone, Jojoba oil, Polyglceyl-4 Isoterate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1Dimethicone, Bees Wax, Tocopheryl acetate, Propyl Parabem,Sorbita sesquioleate, Petrolatum, Titanium oxides, Cyslopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides / Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Methyl Paraben, Sodium Hysluronate, Marine Collagen, Rose Water, Centella Asiaticac

Thank you so much for reading! Love you all, cnteablog ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment