Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Review: Skin79- VIP Gold Super Plus BB Cream

New packaging is smaller and more compact.

Skin79 VIP Gold Super Plus BB Cream- 40g 

        This bb cream is well known and popular. It claims to have whitening properties and help with improving wrinkles with ingredients like Arbutin and Adenosine.

       I purchased this on Ebay from a great seller that I highly reccommend! link here for $13 cad. I have examined this bb cream and it is indeed authentic.
If it is authentic, the 'skin79' and 'BB' logo will be reflective in the light.
There will be an authenticity sticker at the back.
If it has been removed/tampered with, the sticker will look like this.
This is after I peeled it and put it back on. See those marks left behind?
On to the review!

Packaging: 5/5

      The packaging is compact and small. It fits nicely into the palm of my hands for ease of use. The packaging is also very cute and it feels sturdy. I can easily control how much product I want to squeeze out.

Texture&Smell: 5/5

keep in mind my hand is lighter than on camera.
     Out of the container, the bb cream looks gray, but when it blends into the skin, it blends so nicely and flawlessly and it's not gray at all. It matches my yellow nc20 skintone very well! It's really light, but not liquidy in texture. It doesn't feel greasy or sticky after application. The finish is also a satin finish; not matte, but not dewy. In other words, it looks like real skin.
The scent is a faint floral smell, and I actually really like it. It's not too flower-y.

Coverage: 3/5

after blending- satin finish-very natural.
      Coverage is light/medium. I didn't cover any acne scars but it did even out my skintone and reduce some of my redness/ rosacea. I like this bb cream because it's lightweight and it looks really natural on my skin. Most importantly, no one could tell that I was wearing bb cream! The only downside to this bb cream is that it accentuates dry flakes on my nose. Dry skin girls, make sure you moisturize before using this! I also didn't see any patching on my face later on in the day, so that's a plus!

Overall thoughts: Nice elegant packaging, natural coverage, good scent, matches my skintone, and it's affordable! I really like this bb cream for lazy days or days where I just want to have a very natural, light makeup look :)


Thanks for reading, cnteablog ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment